Two prestigious villas, with a total of 1600 square meters, with large landed property (11 ha). Its location is of great interest in the center of Tuscany, has a capacity to link, located just 2 km. From the highway Fi-Pi-Li, is 50 km from Florence, 30 km from Pisa, 35 km from Livorno. Became entered into the system of the Tuscan hills with numerous historical sites, the production of fine wines, we are also in the production areas of the nose. Both villas are independent with separate entrances and walled gardens, a villa was designed by a renowned architect over the years 70´, the other tower villa from the late nineteenth century and also has a swimming pool as well as annexes (limonaia , store tackle and annex). The whole property, both sides intended to forest green areas, trees have value and quality, and many shrubs and flowering plants, all created by experienced gardeners. Whole area is very suitable for walking and jogging and biking trails. Possibility of construction of heliport. All finishes are top notch as well as the architectural quality of the buildings and their integration into the green.