Historic fortified farmhouse near Florence, Pontassieve location. the watch tower farmhouse overlooking the Arno river. The tower that stands proudly on the hill was originally built around 1100 as a lookout tower. Expanded over the centuries, it was used as a military garrison until 1600 due to its strategic importance. Built on a hill 12 km east of Florence with an incomparable view. Today this historic property offers a splendid opportunity to create a spectacular guest house, hotel or residence with the existing villa, having an area of 552 square meters. and an additional annex of 165 square meters, all of which are located on a plot of 7,800 square meters. which is spectacularly visible from every window. The villa is connected to the electricity and gas networks of the city (methane) while it draws water from its own well. The structure benefits from 6 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, one of which is equipped for the highest professional standards and an annex, already converted into a quality residential environment. Numerous terraces surround the property, one of which has a wood-burning oven. It also has a swimming pool and a wine cellar. The land has an orchard and olive trees in an area of extraordinary beauty frequented by wild deer and other animals. The nearby town´s train station has frequent 15-minute connections to Florence.